Guest Post Guidelines
Buildapreneur helps entrepreneurs learn how to create passive income and succeed online.
We accept guest posts. But we don’t accept some nonsense you ordered on text broker.
I expect you to be upfront about who you are, who is writing the article and what links you are putting in it.
The article better be amazing. I can tell in 5 seconds if it is textbroker (or similar sites).
I want REAL articles from REAL people with REAL experience.
Main topic categories:
- Side Hustles/Money making
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital/online marketing
Should link to any of these:
Example posts to give you an idea:
- 20+ Best Affiliate Programs for Recurring Income in 2020
- How to Start a Blog and Make Money: 6-Week Set Up Guide
- Overly self-promotional posts will not be allowed
- You can link to one RELEVANT site in the online marketing niche.
- We reserve the right to make edits to your submission
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch. Once your idea is accepted, you may send a draft via Google Doc at your convenience.
Again – boring articles from textbroker go NOWHERE.
Please include the following requirements upon submission:
- Author bio
- Author headshot
- Author email address
We'll add any editorial changes to it and let you know the publishing schedule and ask for your help in promoting.
Please let us know if you have any questions!